Launches on 1st October 2017
Welcome to Murder Mile. A fortnightly true-crime podcast and audio guided walk of London’s most notorious (and often forgotten) murder cases, 300+ mysterious deaths all set within one square mile of Soho, and featuring vivid descriptions, eye-witness testimony and authentic sounds recorded from the location itself, as well as a website full of photos, videos and maps, so that no matter where you’re listening to this podcast, you’ll feel like you’re actually there.
* 30 minute fortnightly true-crime podcast
* 300+ untold or often forgotten true murders
* Based on Soho's FIVE STAR rated Murder Mile Walks
* Authentic sounds recorded from the location itself
* Research collected from authentic and first-hand sources
Every second Sunday a brand new episode will be launched, which you can either download or play live via itunes, libsyn or by clicking the episode links below. Each page also contains a treasure-trove of additional information such as location photos, research, videos, links, maps and news articles to aide your enjoyment of each episode and the podcast.